Senior Accounts Executive
- Softech is looking for Senior Accounts Executive for its team. Candidate will be required to have the following Hands-On-Skills:
- Experience: At least 3 Year
The candidate must have:
- Maintain up-to-date billing system.
- Deal in client end financial matters including (creating and sending invoices, receipts posting, compiling reports, replying to any queries etc.).
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Manage the assets management process, including fixed asset accounting and depreciation calculations.
- Liaising with Banks for reporting and crediting of inward remittances.
- Filling sales tax and withholding tax returns including the payments.
- Assist in preparation of financial statements, such as trial balance, balance sheet, profit and loss report and statement of cash flows.
Qualification and Experience:
- Qualified ACCA / ACMA or Equivalent
- Candidates may send their CVs to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.